As social media Facebook continues to developing the way it shows content on your timeline, it is becoming tougher for companies to get organic reach for their Facebook Pages. Here are five tips/techniques to improve your company’s Facebook Page for organic reach:
1. Milestone: Milestones are a great way of telling your company’s story. You should add milestones to highlight moments that you are proud of or want to emphasize.
2. Pages Liked: Pages Liked helps you increase visibility and interests for your own page. By liking other Facebook Pages and engaging with them, you increase visibility and interest for your own Facebook Page.
3. Posts per week: This is a good indicator of how often you are posting on your Facebook page. You should post at least twice a week to improve your visibility and engagement with your audience.
4. Hashtags: Hashtags(for eg #CourierSoftware) are a great way to generate buzz about your product. Create or be a part of big discussions on Facebook by using hashtags in your posts. This will expose your brand to relevant users that might find you interesting.
5. Engaging Content: Is your content generating conversations or encouraging readers to engage with your brand and product? Pay special attention to the content you put on your Facebook Page. After all, Content is King.