Job Posted For :
Walk-In on Saturday (10:00 AM – 04:30 PM)
Job Code: J004/SP
Experience : 1-3 Years
Educational Qualification: BCA / B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA or Equivalent.
Skills and Knowledge required
• Good Concept in OOPs.
• C#, Visual Basic, Asp.Net, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
• SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
• Web Services
• Review and participate in the creation of technical design documents.
• Create and update company-wide web pages (user interface, code, content, etc).
• Design and modify SQL stored procedures, SQL jobs where applicable.
• Communicate required changes to move code into the production environment.
• Contribute to ongoing maintenance and bug fixes as needed.
• Able to work in all areas of an n-tiered distributed application, from UI to middle tier to a database back-end.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Detailed oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.