As social media Facebook continues to developing the way it shows content on your timeline, it is becoming tougher for companies to get organic reach for their Facebook Pages. Here are five tips/techniques to improve your company’s Facebook Page for organic reach:
1. Milestone: Milestones are a great way of telling your company’s story. You should add milestones to highlight moments that you are proud of or want to emphasize.
2. Pages Liked: Pages Liked helps you increase visibility and interests for your own page. By liking other Facebook Pages and engaging with them, you increase visibility and interest for your own Facebook Page.
3. Posts per week: This is a good indicator of how often you are posting on your Facebook page. You should post at least twice a week to improve your visibility and engagement with your audience.
4. Hashtags: Hashtags(for eg #CourierSoftware) are a great way to generate buzz about your product. Create or be a part of big discussions on Facebook by using hashtags in your posts. This will expose your brand to relevant users that might find you interesting.
5. Engaging Content: Is your content generating conversations or encouraging readers to engage with your brand and product? Pay special attention to the content you put on your Facebook Page. After all, Content is King.
We are living in the age of attention scarcity, today in the time digital revolution any website is competing with million others, just coming in SERP is not being easy task and being listed on the first page of search results is serious business. While you write the best content and populate it with keywords, you might be missing out some parameters that are critical for your SEO.
Here are five basic factor you should pay attention to for getting the most out of your SEO efforts:
- Load Speed: This is the time taken by the website to load. The less the load time is, the better the website chance to perform on search engines.
- Alt Tag: Alternative text (Alt Tag) is used to describe images to give the search engine Bot (and the visually impaired or making your website more accessible) more information to help them understand images, which can help them to appear in Google Images search results.
- XML Sitemap: XML sitemap carries the links to all the pages of the website. This is useful for crawling search engines to index the website.
- Title Tags: Title tag is the text displayed in browser windows top bar when any webpage is open. These title tags are used by search engines while crawling and even displayed in search results which is why it is important for these tags to be of relevance to the content of the page. Be careful not to overdo title tags. Keyword stuffing may result in low rating in Google searches.
- Meta Description Tags: Meta description tag is a brief description of the content of the particular webpage. Over optimization and keyword stuffing in Meta Description Tag is not acceptable by any search engines and may result in your website being penalized by search engines.
Want free SEO evaluation? Click here