As social media Facebook continues to developing the way it shows content on your timeline, it is becoming tougher for companies to get organic reach for their Facebook Pages. Here are five tips/techniques to improve your company’s Facebook Page for organic reach:
1. Milestone: Milestones are a great way of telling your company’s story. You should add milestones to highlight moments that you are proud of or want to emphasize.
2. Pages Liked: Pages Liked helps you increase visibility and interests for your own page. By liking other Facebook Pages and engaging with them, you increase visibility and interest for your own Facebook Page.
3. Posts per week: This is a good indicator of how often you are posting on your Facebook page. You should post at least twice a week to improve your visibility and engagement with your audience.
4. Hashtags: Hashtags(for eg #CourierSoftware) are a great way to generate buzz about your product. Create or be a part of big discussions on Facebook by using hashtags in your posts. This will expose your brand to relevant users that might find you interesting.
5. Engaging Content: Is your content generating conversations or encouraging readers to engage with your brand and product? Pay special attention to the content you put on your Facebook Page. After all, Content is King.
We are living in the age of attention scarcity, today in the time digital revolution any website is competing with million others, just coming in SERP is not being easy task and being listed on the first page of search results is serious business. While you write the best content and populate it with keywords, you might be missing out some parameters that are critical for your SEO.
Here are five basic factor you should pay attention to for getting the most out of your SEO efforts:
- Load Speed: This is the time taken by the website to load. The less the load time is, the better the website chance to perform on search engines.
- Alt Tag: Alternative text (Alt Tag) is used to describe images to give the search engine Bot (and the visually impaired or making your website more accessible) more information to help them understand images, which can help them to appear in Google Images search results.
- XML Sitemap: XML sitemap carries the links to all the pages of the website. This is useful for crawling search engines to index the website.
- Title Tags: Title tag is the text displayed in browser windows top bar when any webpage is open. These title tags are used by search engines while crawling and even displayed in search results which is why it is important for these tags to be of relevance to the content of the page. Be careful not to overdo title tags. Keyword stuffing may result in low rating in Google searches.
- Meta Description Tags: Meta description tag is a brief description of the content of the particular webpage. Over optimization and keyword stuffing in Meta Description Tag is not acceptable by any search engines and may result in your website being penalized by search engines.
Want free SEO evaluation? Click here
As we approach our sixty-ninth Independence Day ‘Sagar Infotech Pvt. Ltd’. SIPL pays tribute to freedom fighters. Who underwent superhuman sacrifices and shed their precious blood so that we can enjoy the dawn of freedom. The debt of gratitude that we owe to them cannot be repaid but being humble, being forbearing… Doing morality and service to the Nation, this certainly will be the best tribute to the abiding memory of our freedom fighters.
We pay deep tributes to Former Indian President A P J Abdul Kalam, who passed away at private hospital in Shillong. 83 year old Kalam, who served as India’s 11th president from 2002 to 2007 , The ‘Missile Man’, who was also known as the ‘People’s President’, died on 27 July Meghalaya, on Monday evening, 2015 during a lecture at the IIM (Indian Institute of Management-Shillong).
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam was a man of dapper character, ungovernable spirit, deep knowledge and firm conviction. His death is an irredeemable loss to our nation (INDIA).
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931 in a poor Tamil Muslim family in Rameswaram. But he succumb all odds to study physics and aerospace engineering.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is a master of inspiring quotes, he also wrote several imagination quotes for student.
Some of the best quotes are:
- “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”
- “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
- “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
- “You have to dream before your dreams come true.”
- “Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”
By taking care of simple thing we can get best speed for a website.
|What to take care
||How to do this
|Leverage browser caching:Reduce the load times of pages by storing commonly used files from your website on your visitors browser
|Set caching headers aggressively for all static resources.For all cacheable resources set Expires to a minimum of one month, and preferably up to one year, in the future.
|Combine images using CSS sprites:Combining images into as few files as possible using CSS sprites reduces the number of round-trips and delays in downloading other resources, reduces request overhead, and can reduce the total number of bytes downloaded by a web page.
|Sprite images that are loaded together: By combining images that are loaded on the same page and that are always loaded together. For instance, a set of icons that are loaded on every page should besprited.
New addition to SIPL portfolio:
Recent addition to SIPL Portfolio: